A very thin liquid film can be formed on the ceramic surface. The turbulence of the liquid film and the movement of gas flow allow the ceramic corrugated sheet packing to have a high mass transfer efficiency comparable to that of metal corrugated-sheet packing. The unique surface structure allows the structured packing to accelerate liquid flow and minimize liquid holdup, thus avoiding overheating, polymerization and coking, etc.
1. It has high capacity. When ceramic corrugated sheet packing is utilized, the user can reduce the tower diameter if a new packing column needs to be built and the processing capacity is significantly increased if an old tower is renovated.
2. High separation efficiency. The structured packing has a much larger specific surface area than random packing.
3. It offers low pressure drop, which leads to largely reduced energy consumption.
4. It has great flexibility, and scale effect is not obvious.
5. Our ceramic corrugated sheet packing is applicable to packing towers of all diameters.
6. The packing comes with strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, especially to H2S, naphthenic acid and chloridion.
1. Separation of chloroacetic acid, dichloroacetic acid, acetic acid, and acetic anhydride at temperatures between room temperature and 1400℃.
2. Separation of aromatic chloride, lipoid, hydrocarbon and other highly thermosensitive isomeric compounds at pressure from vacuum to 1 mbar.
3. Regeneration of organic solvents that are contaminated by hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrogen phosphide, hydrogen bromide, bromine, etc.
Performance Data Sheet of Ceramic Corrugated Sheet Packing
|Technical Specification||Packing Type|
| Specific surface area |
(m2 / m3)
|Void volume (m3 / m3)||75||72||72||75||75||78||78||80||80||85||85||90||90||92|
| Hydraulic diameter |
| Liquid loading |
(m3 / m2 ·h)
| Maximal F factor |
[m/s (Kg/m3) m. 3]
|Pressure drop (mmHg)||5||4.5||4||4||3||3||2.5||2.5||2||2||1.8||1.8||1.5||1.5|
|Theoretical plate number (m-2)||5||3-4||4||2.8||3||2.5||2.8||2.3||2.5||1.8||2||1.5||1.8||1|
|Bulk density (kg/m3)||440||500||520||480||500||450||470||400||420||350||370||300||320||280|
As a professional ceramic corrugated sheet packing manufacturer and supplier based in China, Pingxiang Hengchuang Foreign Trade Co., Ltd. also provides zirconia ceramic ball, ceramic honeycomb filter, ceramic random packing, plastic structured packing, metal structured packing, and other products.